Sex dating in boxford massachusetts
The left (west) chamber was originally unfinished; there is whitewash residue on the studs and wall fill; the room was built without a fireplace.The roof was replaced before the building was moved.
It was moved in 1956, and a long one-story gable-roofed addition was built connecting to the right hand rear corner at that time.In 1808, he sold the farm to Edmund Kimball a merchant of Newburyport. He married Susanna Porter in 1796, and resided here until he sold out. BOX.43, Thomas Wood House, 118 Georgetown Rd, Boxford MA 1699: The first known owner of this homestead was Thomas Wood, brother to Hon. They were sons of John Wood, who was born in 1680, and who may have lived, and his children been born, at this place. His widow continued to reside here a short time, then sold out to Stephen Peabody, who about 1795 moved the house to where it now stands, removed the lean-to and remodeled the chimney. The place has since passed into the possession of Alvin C. 9 Ipswich Rd., Boxford MA, 1685 15 Ipswich Rd., Boxford MA, 1688 411 Ipswich Rd., Boxford MA, 1796 437 Ipswich Rd., Boxford MA, 1781 BOX.14, Moses Tyler House, 474 Ipswich Rd, r 1720: The Tyler-Wood House is among the best known homes in Boxford.Thomas Wood married Margaret Perkins of Topsfield in 1757, and resided here as long as he lived. It is now known as the “Butcher Peabody house” BOX.58, William Watson, / Joseph Hale House, Ipswich Rd, Boxford MA 1687: The farm owned and occupied by the late John Hale was in the possession of William Watson as early as 1687. Watson came from Ipswich, and probably lived in the old house that used to stand at this place. He was the ancestor of all the Hales that ever resided in Boxford. Hale was himself a member of the General Court, and was very prominent in the town as a selectman, a captain in the militia, and as town clerk for ten years. This place afterward came into the possession of Phineas Perley, who died in Ipswich in 1832. Much of the following is excerpted from a Report by Susan S.1740 in a style looking back to the home of William Boardman, John’s grandfather.
It began as a double-cell central-chimney house of lobby entrance plan without leanto.
The brick central chimney, an exact copy of the original, is new.